Natural Vision Coaching
Natural Vision Coaching with Greg Marsh. 30, 60, and 90 minute times available.
60 Minutes – $130
90 Minutes – $190
30 Minutes – $70
Encouraging support for your natural vision improvement
- Bates Method and more. Greg will help you find how to succeed with the Bates Method. Most people tend to “try too hard” to improve their vision. The eyes, mind, and entire being will benefit from discovering the essence of Dr. Bates’ principles of movement and relaxation.
- Emotional factors. If you are interested in the effect of emotions on your vision, dissolving them can be a fast track to better eyesight. Greg can support you with EFT “tapping”, visualizations, and awareness activities.
- Email questions and history before your appointment. Greg will read as much as you choose to write, so you can quickly dive into the coaching session. His approach is encouraging, always aiming for new successes. He works at an unhurried pace, yet with ample time to cover your questions.
- Eye doctor & prescription help. Although Greg’s input is non-medical, he can explain strategies that have helped others work with their eye doctors to get reduced prescriptions, to ease strain and accelerate improvement.
- Greg recommends meeting by zoom video, but phone is also an option if you prefer
- Click "Schedule Your Time" button below
- Fill out the registration form with your vision history and what kiind of support you want
- Pick an appointment time up to 8 weeks ahead; we'll send reminders including the zoom link
- Contact us if none of the listed times works for you
Local In-Person Vision Coaching Sessions
In-Person Natural Vision Coaching in Fort Collins, Colorado
- Sorry, in-person coaching is suspended until Coronavirus concerns have passed